- 2-3 garlic cloves
- Ground oregano
- Olive oil
1. Wash zucchini in cold water.
2. Skin garlic
3. Slice your zucchini into 1/2 in pieces
4. Warm up a frying pan over medium heat with 1-2 Tbsps of olive oil. Fry each piece of zucchini from each side till the moment it gets soft when you pierce it with a fork. If you see zucchini circles are getting too dark while are not so soft yet, reduce heat a bit.
5. Take a bowl or a plate, put a portion of the zucchini circles which are soft already on it, season them with salt and ground oregano.
6. Slice the clove of garlic over the zucchini (in my case I just used my garlic press).
7. Now you just need to repeat steps from #2 to #6 for all zucchini circles you have.